Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client that offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), start/stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents. It also features an embedded tracker that is easily set up and ready to use.
Azureus connects to the BitTorrent network. BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol designed to transfer files. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed. With BitTorrent, users upload at the same time they download, so network bandwidth is managed as efficiently as possible. BitTorrent is designed to work better than other file-transfer protocols as the number of people interested in a certain file increases. Azureus support for 27 languages.
Features of "Azureus":
* Multiple torrent downloads
* Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
* Advanced seeding rules
* Adjustable disk cache
* Only uses one port for all the torrents
* UPnP sets the forward on your router
* Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
* Fast resume
* Can set a default download dir and move completed files
* Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
* Highly customizable interface
* IRC plugin included for quick help
* Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)...
* Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Tải về tại đây.